Is shea butter gluten-free?

Shea butter that is 100 percent natural is gluten-free. However, because shea butter is a popular ingredient in many skin cleansers, items that have shea butter in the name aren't always gluten-free.

Continue Learning about Skin Care

Tattoo Removal (It Seemed like a Good Idea at the Time)
When Johnny Depp and Winona Rider parted ways, Depp reworked one tat to read Wino Forever. When Geena Davis split with first husband Renny, her tattoo...
7 Makeup Mistakes You Are Probably Making and How To Fix Them
It’s likely you’ve had the same skin and makeup routine for years, but you may want to think about updating your regimen. Why? Some of those habits ma...
Can tanning become an addiction?
Susan EvansSusan Evans
Tanorexia is not just a cultural word; it's a growing concern for people of all ages. Although many ...
What Can I Do to Improve My Jowls and Drooping Chin?