How can I prevent brown spots on my face?

Daily use (rain or shine!) of SPF 30 or greater is your strongest ally against developing brown spots on your face. David Bank, MD, president of the New York State Society for Dermatology and Dermatologic Surgery, prefers sunscreens containing zinc oxide and titanium dioxide, referring to physical sunscreen ingredients that some experts feel are more reliable than their chemical counterparts.

Continue Learning about Skin Care

7 Makeup Mistakes You Are Probably Making and How To Fix Them
It’s likely you’ve had the same skin and makeup routine for years, but you may want to think about updating your regimen. Why? Some of those habits ma...
Does darker skin age more slowly?
YouBeautyYouBeauty
The greater amount of melanin in darker skin tones can preserve the youthful look of your skin longe...
7 Worst Summer Skin Care Mistakes You Need to Stop Making
7 Worst Summer Skin Care Mistakes You Need to Stop Making7 Worst Summer Skin Care Mistakes You Need to Stop Making7 Worst Summer Skin Care Mistakes You Need to Stop Making7 Worst Summer Skin Care Mistakes You Need to Stop Making
Get the secrets to a sun-kissed glow, without the dangers of damaged skin.
Is There an Eye Cream with Caffeine for Puffy Eyes?