How can I make my waist look thinner?

Diet and exercise are important, but you can whittle your waistline without them. Watch this video to learn what plus-size models and Dr. Oz Show guests Emme, Lizzy Miller and Denise Bidot put on to trim their figures and show off their curves.

Continue Learning about Skin Care

6 Embarrassing Skin Issues and How to Fix Them
6 Embarrassing Skin Issues and How to Fix Them6 Embarrassing Skin Issues and How to Fix Them6 Embarrassing Skin Issues and How to Fix Them6 Embarrassing Skin Issues and How to Fix Them
These common skin problems can sometimes be embarrassing. Here are six different issues and how to solve them. Of all the weird, wacky issues that hum...
How Can I Treat My Forehead Wrinkles?
How Can I Treat My Forehead Wrinkles?
What Causes Wrinkles?
What Causes Wrinkles?
What Can I Do to Prevent or Lessen My Cellulite?