What can I do to improve facial blotches?

Blotchiness can be caused by a number of conditions. Talking to your dermatologist will help you figure out the cause and the best solution for your skin. In the meantime, all skin types benefit from a regular skin care routine that includes a gentle cleanser, a good moisturizer, and regular use of sunscreen. In fact, sun exposure can be one of the main causes of blotches on your face.

Continue Learning about Skin Care

One Woman’s Beautification Adventures
One Woman’s Beautification Adventures
In the interest of science and my own personal quest, I have tried a variety of health and beauty treatments that I have seen demonstrated on TV. You’...
What do collagen injections do?
Daniel KappDaniel Kapp
Collagen injections are typically used to fill small fine lines and wrinkles typically in the perior...
5 Foolproof Tips for Smooth Shaving
5 Foolproof Tips for Smooth Shaving5 Foolproof Tips for Smooth Shaving5 Foolproof Tips for Smooth Shaving5 Foolproof Tips for Smooth Shaving
With a few healthy habits, you can steer clear of cuts and razor burn.
How Can Laser Treatments Help My Skin?
How Can Laser Treatments Help My Skin?