How do I clean sunburned skin?

The most important thing you can do if you have a sunburn is to cool the skin by taking a cool shower or bath or placing a cold, wet washcloth on the skin. If the sunburned skin does not begin to heal in a day or two, call your doctor, especially if you have a fever and/or blisters.

Once the sunburn has healed, protect your skin by using a broad-spectrum sunscreen with a sun protection factor (SPF) of at least 30. In addition, cover your skin with clothing and wear a wide-brimmed hat to protect your face, ears, and shoulders from sunburn.

Continue Learning about Skin Care

3 Tips to Stop Puffy Eyes
3 Tips to Stop Puffy Eyes
What Is the Most Effective Treatment for Cellulite?
How Can I Treat My Forehead Wrinkles?
How Can I Treat My Forehead Wrinkles?
What Causes Wrinkles?
What Causes Wrinkles?