How can I treat moles myself?

Dr. Ellen Marmur, MD
Dermatology

Since melanocytic nevi are benign, they don't need to be addressed at all. One caveat: because we know that a skin cancer sometimes mimics a benign-appearing lesion, you should be conscientious about regular skin checks and watch for changes in the appearance of existing moles.

Simple Skin Beauty: Every Woman's Guide to a Lifetime of Healthy, Gorgeous Skin

What if a leading dermatologist just happened to be your best friend and you could ask her anything? DR. ELLEN MARMUR, a world-renowned New York City dermatologist, answers all your questions with...

Continue Learning about Skin Care

7 Makeup Mistakes You Are Probably Making and How To Fix Them
It’s likely you’ve had the same skin and makeup routine for years, but you may want to think about updating your regimen. Why? Some of those habits ma...
What is bovine and porcine collagen?
Daniel KappDaniel Kapp
Bovine collagen originates from a cow and porcine collagen originates from a pig. Whether the collag...
How to Pamper Your Most Neglected Body Parts
How to Pamper Your Most Neglected Body PartsHow to Pamper Your Most Neglected Body PartsHow to Pamper Your Most Neglected Body PartsHow to Pamper Your Most Neglected Body Parts
Avoid breakouts, rough, dry skin and more with these easy skin care tips.
Are Organic Skin Care Products More Effective Than Synthetic Ones?