What does a cancerous mole look like?

Cancerous moles will probably look different than the rest of your moles. Look for moles that have changed shape or bleed. If they're asymmetrical, larger than a pencil eraser or differently colored throughout, these may be signs that the mole isn't healthy. You should always have a doctor examine any moles that look like this.

Use a sunscreen and wear protective clothing to safeguard your skin from the sun's harmful rays.

Continue Learning about Skin Care

6 Embarrassing Skin Issues and How to Fix Them
6 Embarrassing Skin Issues and How to Fix Them6 Embarrassing Skin Issues and How to Fix Them6 Embarrassing Skin Issues and How to Fix Them6 Embarrassing Skin Issues and How to Fix Them
These common skin problems can sometimes be embarrassing. Here are six different issues and how to solve them. Of all the weird, wacky issues that hum...
How to Pamper Your Most Neglected Body Parts
How to Pamper Your Most Neglected Body PartsHow to Pamper Your Most Neglected Body PartsHow to Pamper Your Most Neglected Body PartsHow to Pamper Your Most Neglected Body Parts
Avoid breakouts, rough, dry skin and more with these easy skin care tips. You probably have a morning and nightly skin care routine that includes clea...
What Do Antioxidants Do for the Skin?
What Do Antioxidants Do for the Skin?
What Can I Do to Prevent or Lessen My Cellulite?