Can hemorrhoid cream reduce bags under my eyes?

Bags are caused by loss of elasticity in the skin. Hemorrhoid creams help tighten skin temporarily by constricting the blood vessels in the skin and reducing the swelling that causes bags under the eyes.

This content originally appeared on doctoroz.com

Continue Learning about Skin Care

Delicious Skin Saver
Delicious Skin Saver
Why is it that the minute cold weather hits, your skin gets dry and chapped? Partly because the colder the air, the less moisture skin can hold. But a...
How can I prevent brown spots on my face?
YouBeautyYouBeauty
Daily use (rain or shine!) of SPF 30 or greater is your strongest ally against developing brown spot...
7 Skin Care Mistakes You Don't Have to Make
7 Skin Care Mistakes You Don't Have to Make7 Skin Care Mistakes You Don't Have to Make7 Skin Care Mistakes You Don't Have to Make7 Skin Care Mistakes You Don't Have to Make
What Causes Dark Under-Eye Circles?
What Causes Dark Under-Eye Circles?