Is body modification more popular with men or women?

Among teenagers, women are more likely than men to have tattoos and body piercings. Teenage girls with piercings are more likely to be involved in high risk behaviors. They also report feeling strong negative emotions and few positive emotions.

Continue Learning about Skin Care

Beware of Mercury in Skin Care Products
Beware of Mercury in Skin Care Products
Mercury was the Roman god of shopkeepers, thieves, tricksters and transporters of goods. Bingo! We’re not sure how all those centuries ago they knew w...
How can surgery help control excessive sweating?
Dr. Lyall A. Gorenstein, MDDr. Lyall A. Gorenstein, MD
The goal of surgery for hyperhidrosis, excessive sweating, is to eliminate the constant autonomic st...
7 Worst Summer Skin Care Mistakes You Need to Stop Making
7 Worst Summer Skin Care Mistakes You Need to Stop Making7 Worst Summer Skin Care Mistakes You Need to Stop Making7 Worst Summer Skin Care Mistakes You Need to Stop Making7 Worst Summer Skin Care Mistakes You Need to Stop Making
Get the secrets to a sun-kissed glow, without the dangers of damaged skin.
What Can I Do to Feel Younger?
What Can I Do to Feel Younger?