Will thermage or surgery be better choice for dramatic improvement?

Surgery is probably the better choice for those looking for drastic results. Thermage is likely to leave patients with subtler results.

Continue Learning about Skin Care

Getting Your Skin Ready for the Big Reveal
Recently the women of the daytime TV show The Talk decided to begin their season au naturel—no makeup, no wigs, no fake eyelashes, nada (not even glos...
How can an esthetician help me keep my skin healthy?
Ashley LazzariniAshley Lazzarini
An esthetician should always consult with the client to get from point A to Z with the health of you...
How to Pamper Your Most Neglected Body Parts
How to Pamper Your Most Neglected Body PartsHow to Pamper Your Most Neglected Body PartsHow to Pamper Your Most Neglected Body PartsHow to Pamper Your Most Neglected Body Parts
Avoid breakouts, rough, dry skin and more with these easy skin care tips.
Can I Do a Chemical or Acid Peel At Home?