Get the Best Skin Care Advice for Your SkinTake This Free Assessment
Foods for Healthy SkinEat this green superfoodfor a fresh complexion
1 in 3
The number of people in the U.S. whosuffer from a skin disease.
National Athletic Trainers’ Association
Skin Care Q&As
Dr. Ellen Marmur
How do I take care of my skin?
You need to learn how to read your skin and then tend to it using common sense. For instance, if your skin feels dry, apply a moisturizer. If your nose is particularly oily, use a degreaser such as salicylic acid on that specific area. Being . . .
- Q What skin care ingredients are best to treat sagging skin?
- Q How should I take care of my face if I have dry skin?
- Q What is an esthetician?
- Q What questions should I ask my doctor about skin health?
- Q How can I make my face look younger without expensive treatments?
- Q Does darker skin age more slowly?
- Q Do my genes control how fast my skin ages?
- Q What can be done about nasolabial folds?
- Q What is sensitive skin?
- Q What is oily skin?
Recent Skin Care Articles
Skin is your first line of defense against bacteria and germs. Keep your skin young and healthy with our Action Plans.
Delicious Skin Saver Cucumber: Summer Vegetable That Refreshes Your Skin 5 Scrumptious Skin Savers Tell Me Why ... My Mole Grew Back See All Articles