Should I see my doctor if I think I have a sinus infection?

If  you have a sinus infection, it is often advised to visit your family physician. If you have unresolved symptoms after multiple cycles of medications or if you continue to have these symptoms with no resolution after 4-6 months, then it may be something more complicated and a visit to an ENT would be advised.
You should see your primary care provider if you think you have a sinus infection. Sinus infections can be difficult to treat successfully if they are not evaluated and treated early on in the course of the infection. 

Continue Learning about Sinusitis

What causes sinusitis?
Sinusitis is inflammation of the sinuses. Sinusitis can be acute, chronic or recurrent. It can be ca...
What is sinusitis in children?
Sanford HealthSanford Health
Sinusitis in children is often very similar to the that found in adult. However, one noticeable diff...
Why Do So Many People Have Sinus Problems?
What Is Sinusitis?
What Is Sinusitis?