Should I talk to my doctor about neurogenic shock?

Immediate medical attention is required for someone experiencing neurogenic shock. Call 911 right away, and monitor the person's condition. If you suspect a person is in shock, do not give them food or water. If an injury to the head or spine has occurred, do not attempt to move the person to avoid further damage.

Continue Learning about Shock

What are the symptoms of shock in children?
West Florida HospitalWest Florida Hospital
The most obvious symptoms of shock in children are dizziness accompanied by a paleness of the face, ...
What is shock in children?
Jennifer ChaikinJennifer Chaikin
Shock by definition is a clinical syndrome which results in organ failure due to inadequate supply o...
What are the effects of shock on the body?
 Dr. Kathleen Handal, MD Dr. Kathleen Handal, MD
Any serious injury or illness can result in shock, which is a life-threatening condition and cau...