How do I manage my neurogenic shock on a daily basis?

Neurogenic shock is not a chronic condition. It is an emergency situation that can result from an injury to the nervous system. Immediate medical attention is required. You will not need to manage neurogenic shock on a daily basis; however; it may take time to recover from the injury or other cause. Talk to your doctor about ways to manage your condition.

Continue Learning about Shock

What is shock in children?
Jennifer ChaikinJennifer Chaikin
Shock by definition is a clinical syndrome which results in organ failure due to inadequate supply o...
What are the effects of shock on the body?
 Dr. Kathleen Handal, MD Dr. Kathleen Handal, MD
Any serious injury or illness can result in shock, which is a life-threatening condition and cau...
What are the symptoms of shock in children?
Shock occurs when a person’s blood pressure drops so low that the body’s tissues are unable to obtai...