Do men and women need to use different processes when shaving?

The way you shave primarily depends on which body part you're focusing on. For example, skin on the legs, where many women tend to shave, is generally thicker and less sensitive than skin on the face, where many men tend to shave. So shaving against the grain on your face may cause more irritation and ingrown hairs than doing so on your legs.

Continue Learning about Shaving

Should I shave my beard daily?
How often you shave your beard is really up to you. Some people can't shave every day because it irr...
What's the role of soap or foam in shaving?
Discovery HealthDiscovery Health
Shaving with a blade would be much more difficult if it weren't for some kind of lather to lubricate...
What Is the Proper Way to Shave?
What Is the Proper Way to Shave?
What Are Some Treatments for Razor Bumps?