Are shaving products specific to skin types?

Some shaving products are better than others for certain types of skin. For example, using shaving cream rather than shaving foam may be a good idea if you have dry and sensitive skin. If you're not sure which type of skin you have, or which type of shaving products are best for you, ask a dermatologist.

Continue Learning about Shaving

Should I try to remove ingrown hairs before shaving?
A dermatologist can provide the best advice for addressing ingrown hairs, also known as razor bu...
Do men and women need to use different processes when shaving?
The way you shave primarily depends on which body part you're focusing on. For example, skin on the ...
How Can I Prevent Razor Burn?
How Can I Prevent Razor Burn?
Razors
Razors