What is on the horizon for Sharecare?

Jeff Arnold
Healthcare

I view Sharecare as a healthcare platform empowering consumers to live healthier lives. We want to encourage all healthcare providers to use this platform. Looking toward the future:

• We have an initial start on answering the millions questions of health but lots of work to do, going to be actively recruiting additional experts to answer all of these questions in text, video, animations
  • New functionality will include deeper integration with other social networks, ability for people to personalize their experience
  • Expect other healthcare solutions to be enabled on the platform such as scheduling doctor appointments, people connecting with trainers, allowing for “virtual” video consults between doctor and patient, integration with people’s electronic health records, tons of applications

Continue Learning about Sharecare

How did Sharecare begin?
Sharecare was created to provide a wealth of health information from a wide range of reputable s...
How do I become part of the Sharecare community?
Jeff ArnoldJeff Arnold
To become a valuable part of the Sharecare community, you can start by asking questions. Your questi...
What Is Sharecare?
What Is Sharecare?
Is Sharecare about globalized medicine?
Is Sharecare about globalized medicine?