How can I apply to be a Sharecare expert and help with "sharing care"?

Congratulations on wanting to experience Sharecare. The best answer to your question is to copy the following link and paste it into the browser:

http://hfpncoaches.com/

The above link explains every aspect of Sharecare.

You have to be NASM CPT certfied, have a HFPN account and then get the course material and pass the test and then you will submit a W-9, and liability insurance and boom! Your a sharecare expert!
Jeff Arnold
Healthcare

To help us in our mission of "sharing care":

• Go to www.sharecare.com
  • At the bottom of the page, click "Become an Expert" under "Contact Us".
  • Follow the simple steps, it is as easy as ABC.
  • We have an efficient vetting process, so you can expect to get started in just a few days                     

Continue Learning about Sharecare

How will Sharecare educate me about my health?
Sharecare's experts approach health and healing from all perspectives. In this video, Dr. Oz. ta...
What is Sharecare?
Paula GreerPaula Greer
Sharecare is a form of social media that allows consumers to get the best of healthcare information ...
Is Sharecare about globalized medicine?
Is Sharecare about globalized medicine?
UltimateMe Keynote Address
UltimateMe Keynote Address