What should I do if I can't orgasm through vaginal stimulation?

The majority of women out there are unable to orgasm through vaginal stimulation alone. While men can become aroused almost instantly, it takes women about 20 minutes before their brain is really in the game. Which is why we always recommend pairing plain old intercourse with one or two other forms of stimulation: clitoral stimulation… Grafenberg spot (G-spot) stimulation… All of those pleasurable sensations thrown together could prove to be more than enough to push you over the brink.
Sexy Ever After: Intimacy Post-Cancer

Sexy Ever After: Intimacy Post-Cancer

Recent studies show that 40-100 percent of men and women who have been treated for cancer have experienced some level of sexual dysfunction. Sexy Ever After: Intimacy Post-Cancer will help you...

Continue Learning about Orgasm

Can You Actually Live Longer If You Have More Orgasms?
Orgasm, climax, the big O—whatever you want to call it, you’re probably a big fan. But did you know that, according to a Planned Parenthood survey, 15...
Why don’t most women climax from vaginal intercourse alone?
Ian Kerner, PhDIan Kerner, PhD
Most women don’t climax from regular vaginal intercourse alone. The majority of the nerve endings re...
What is the process of ejaculation?
Madeleine M. Castellanos, MDMadeleine M. Castellanos, MD
The process of ejaculation begins when a guy is sexually aroused, often -- but not always -- fro...
What Causes an Orgasm?
What Causes an Orgasm?