How can I make my partner’s orgasm bigger?

Emily Nagoski
Emily Nagoski on behalf of Good In Bed
A woman’s orgasm happens when you cross a threshold of tension, and in general, the more momentum you have when you cross it, the faster you finish. You can generate a bigger orgasm by slowing down your approach. Slow approach, less momentum -- so instead of flying over the threshold, you can float up to it and hover there. Imagine driving a manual-transmission car up a hill so that you stop right at the top of the hill, and don’t slide back down or slip over the edge. You just come to rest delicately at the top.
The Good in Bed Guide to Female Orgasms

The Good in Bed Guide to Female Orgasms

Want to learn how to achieve 487 different kinds of orgasms?If so, you’re reading the wrong guidebook. Despite what many in the media would have you believe, there’s no such thing as a rainbow...

Continue Learning about Orgasm

Can You Actually Live Longer If You Have More Orgasms?
Orgasm, climax, the big O—whatever you want to call it, you’re probably a big fan. But did you know that, according to a Planned Parenthood survey, 15...
What’s the difference for men and women in orgasmic latency?
Emily NagoskiEmily Nagoski
Orgasmic latency is the amount of time it takes from the start of stimulation to orgasm. For women, ...
How does sex therapy treat orgasm problems in women?
Jan L. Shifren, MDJan L. Shifren, MD
Sex therapy is very effective in helping treat orgasm problems in women. The therapist will firs...
Where Are My Partner's Erogenous Zones?
Where Are My Partner's Erogenous Zones?