For a better orgasm, what is the best time of day to have sex?

When's the best time for sex: in the morning, when you have energy but no time? Or at night, when you have time but no energy? In this video, Dr. Oz and guest author Dr. Laura Berman reveal the surprising time you're likely to have the best orgasm.

Continue Learning about Orgasm

Can You Actually Live Longer If You Have More Orgasms?
Orgasm, climax, the big O—whatever you want to call it, you’re probably a big fan. But did you know that, according to a Planned Parenthood survey, 15...
Where are my partner's erogenous zones?
Twenty percent of people cannot identify their partner's erogenous zones. Learn more about how t...
What body parts help women have orgasms?
Some women don't know what body parts make an orgasm possible. Watch as Dr. Oz explores the body wit...
Where Are My Partner's Erogenous Zones?
Where Are My Partner's Erogenous Zones?