How can I make sure my partner has an orgasm?

Guys, listen up. While men have orgasms in 95 percent of sexual encounters, woman have orgasms in only 69 percent of encounters. Interestingly, the more varied the sexual activity, the more likely a woman is to have an orgasm. That means mixing it up between manual, oral, and genital stimulation. Oral sex, by the way, increases a woman's chance of having an orgasm.

You: Being Beautiful - The Owner's Manual to Inner and Outer Beauty

Most people think that beauty revolves around such things as lipstick, sweet eyes, or skinny jeans -- all those things that we can see (and obsess over) in the mirror. But the fact is that beauty...

Continue Learning about Orgasm

Can You Actually Live Longer If You Have More Orgasms?
Orgasm, climax, the big O—whatever you want to call it, you’re probably a big fan. But did you know that, according to a Planned Parenthood survey, 15...
Are orgasms and ejaculation the same thing?
An orgasm is not the same thing as ejaculation, although the two often occur together. An orgasm is ...
What are causes of inability to reach orgasm (anorgasmia)?
Jan L. Shifren, MDJan L. Shifren, MD
When assessing the problem of inability to reach orgasm (anorgasmia), one of the first things yo...
What Body Parts Help Women Have Orgasms?