What’s the difference for men and women in orgasmic latency?

Emily Nagoski
Emily Nagoski on behalf of Good In Bed
Orgasmic latency is the amount of time it takes from the start of stimulation to orgasm. For women, it’s somewhere between five and 25 minutes on average, and for men it’s more like four to seven minutes. 
The Good in Bed Guide to Female Orgasms

The Good in Bed Guide to Female Orgasms

Want to learn how to achieve 487 different kinds of orgasms?If so, you’re reading the wrong guidebook. Despite what many in the media would have you believe, there’s no such thing as a rainbow...

Continue Learning about Orgasm

What should I do if my partner can't have an orgasm?
If your partner has problems orgasming, it's important to maintain a strong relationship and not get...
What happens to a man's body after he orgasms?
Madeleine M. Castellanos, MDMadeleine M. Castellanos, MD
The four-stage model for understanding male sexual response is excitement, plateau, orgasm, and resp...
Can Orgasms Improve Health?
Can Orgasms Improve Health?
What Body Parts Help Women Have Orgasms?