Can women misinterpret PE as a sexual inexperience?

Ian Kerner, PhD
Sexual Health
Women who are uninformed about premature ejaculation (PE) sometimes think that it is a sign of immaturity or inexperience. Can you blame them? If you don’t discuss PE and what it really is, her only exposure to it may be the way it’s portrayed in movies or TV shows. That leaves her with an image of an overly horny adolescent who can’t control himself. Yet, that’s often hardly the case. Guys with PE can be very experienced, mature, and tuned in to their partners’ needs -- but they can’t translate those intentions into actions.
The Good in Bed Guide to Overcoming Premature Ejaculation

From the New York Times best-selling author of She Comes First arrives the definitive guide to managing premature ejaculation – a book that could save your sex life!Do you suffer from PE? Are you...

Continue Learning about Premature Ejaculation

What Are the Most Common Concerns Men Have About Their Sexual Health?
What Causes Premature Ejaculation (PE)?
What Causes Premature Ejaculation (PE)?
Does Premature Ejaculation Get Better Over Time?
How Can I Talk About My Premature Ejaculation with My Partner?