What should I tell my doctor about my premature ejaculation?

Ian Kerner, PhD
Sexual Health
Once you’ve started talking with your doctor about premature ejaculation (PE), you’ll want to mention that you’ve read that selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors  can help improve PE. You’ll also want to be sure to let your doctor know that your PE is not occasional, or situational, but rather a lifelong problem.
The Good in Bed Guide to Overcoming Premature Ejaculation

From the New York Times best-selling author of She Comes First arrives the definitive guide to managing premature ejaculation – a book that could save your sex life!Do you suffer from PE? Are you...

Continue Learning about Premature Ejaculation

What are the emotional effects of premature ejaculation?
Ian Kerner, PhDIan Kerner, PhD
Premature ejaculation (PE) is the most common sexual complaint reported by men, regularly affect...
Is erectile dysfunction an indicator of cardiovascular disease?
Justin P. Levisay, MDJustin P. Levisay, MD
Erectile dysfunction can be caused by atherosclerotic disease (blockages of arteries). The underlyin...
How Do I Cope If Sexual Health Issues Make Me Feel Like Less of a Man?
How Can Masturbating Help Me Manage Premature Ejaculation?