How can the sexual setting help me deal with premature ejaculation?

Ian Kerner, PhD
Sexual Health
You want to create an atmosphere that emphasizes sexy, relaxed fun and eliminates as many stressors as possible, especially if you have premature ejaculation (PE) concerns. That means setting aside time so you don’t feel rushed, cutting down on interruptions if you can, and even dimming the lights. Visual stimulation plays a key role in sexual arousal, and for the guy with PE, just looking at his partner’s body may send him over the edge. So you may want to reduce that input.

Simply put, if you don’t have the sexual environment you want, wait until you do.
The Good in Bed Guide to Overcoming Premature Ejaculation

From the New York Times best-selling author of She Comes First arrives the definitive guide to managing premature ejaculation – a book that could save your sex life!Do you suffer from PE? Are you...

Continue Learning about Premature Ejaculation

Can Sexual Health Issues, Such as Erectile Dysfunction, Signal Other Medical Conditions?
How Can Premature Ejaculation Affect My Relationships?
Does Premature Ejaculation Get Better Over Time?
What Are the Most Common Concerns Men Have About Their Sexual Health?