What are the disadvantages of buying prescription drugs online?

Ian Kerner, PhD
Sexual Health

Don’t even think about ordering selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) -- or any prescription drugs -- over the Internet. Sure, it’s convenient (and conveniently spares you a frank talk with your doctor) and can be less expensive. But doing so is risky at best: You have no idea or assurance that the medication you’ve ordered is legitimate or safe. Plus, you miss out on the real benefits of talking with a doctor and pharmacist, both of whom can explain important interactions and potential side effects. So skip the too-good-too-be-true online deals, and make an appointment with a professional instead.

The Good in Bed Guide to Overcoming Premature Ejaculation

From the New York Times best-selling author of She Comes First arrives the definitive guide to managing premature ejaculation – a book that could save your sex life!Do you suffer from PE? Are you...

Continue Learning about Premature Ejaculation

If I ejaculate prematurely, can my partner still reach orgasm?
Ian Kerner, PhDIan Kerner, PhD
If you do come, that doesn’t mean it’s game over just yet. Blood flows slowly out of your penis afte...
What is the difference between chronic and acquired premature ejaculation?
Ian Kerner, PhDIan Kerner, PhD
Chronic premature ejaculation (PE) means ejaculation has been a problem ever since your first sexual...
How Can I Talk About My Premature Ejaculation with My Partner?
How Can I Last Longer During Sex with Premature Ejaculation?