With PE, how do I use the squeeze technique to control ejaculation?

Ian Kerner, PhD
Sexual Health
The squeeze technique can help you cool off and stay in control of your arousal during foreplay if you experience premature ejaculation. Let’s take a look at the squeeze technique: When you use certain perpendicular sexual positions, you’re already holding your penis in your hand. That gives you the opportunity to periodically press firmly on the underside your penis with your thumb and forefinger and squeeze right below its head. This move pushes blood out of the penis and suppresses ejaculation. The squeeze technique can be useful when you think you’re getting a little too hot and bothered.
The Good in Bed Guide to Overcoming Premature Ejaculation

From the New York Times best-selling author of She Comes First arrives the definitive guide to managing premature ejaculation – a book that could save your sex life!Do you suffer from PE? Are you...

Continue Learning about Premature Ejaculation

How Can I Last Longer During Sex with Premature Ejaculation?
Can Sexual Health Issues, Such as Erectile Dysfunction, Signal Other Medical Conditions?
How Can I Talk About My Premature Ejaculation with My Partner?
How Might a Man React to Having Premature Ejaculation?