Should lubrication be used with masturbation to help premature ejaculation?

Ian Kerner, PhD
Sexual Health

When you first start masturbating as a way to manage premature ejaculation, don’t add any lubrication. Use a dry hand. Once you get the hang of recognizing and delaying your point of ejaculatory inevitability, you can include lube along with porn, which will increase your levels of physical stimulation.

The Good in Bed Guide to Overcoming Premature Ejaculation

From the New York Times best-selling author of She Comes First arrives the definitive guide to managing premature ejaculation – a book that could save your sex life!Do you suffer from PE? Are you...

Continue Learning about Premature Ejaculation

Why is it important for me to manage my premature ejaculation?
Ian Kerner, PhDIan Kerner, PhD
It is important to manage premature ejaculation (PE), as when a guy suffers from PE he’s rarely able...
What could be causing my inability to ejaculate?
Dr. Harry Fisch, MDDr. Harry Fisch, MD
The inability to ejaculate, or delayed ejaculation, can be caused by certain medications, and also t...
How Can Premature Ejaculation Affect My Relationships?
How Might a Man React to Having Premature Ejaculation?