How can I last longer during sex with premature ejaculation?

Lasting longer during sex if you have premature ejaculation can be as easy as using a condom to desensitize the penis, or avoiding exciting sex positions. Watch me give some tips for how men can last longer during sex.
Ian Kerner, PhD
Sexual Health
When you use your less-sensitive areas to stimulate her most-sensitive spots, you’ve got a winning formula for longer-lasting, pleasurable sex. In terms of your overall sex script, many of the perpendicular positions are best used prior to intense clitoral stimulation that could lead her to orgasm (such as oral sex), or before the transition into a sex position such as female-superior, from which she will orgasm.

Here’s the basic principle: You hold your erect penis in your hand so that it’s at a near-right angle to your partner’s body. You can incorporate this model into a number of different positions, including lying side by side, spooning, and standing. All have different sensations. For example, if you’re stretching out on your sides facing each other, your penis will be somewhat perpendicular to her genitals. From there, you can touch and rub her vulva and clitoris with the top side of your penis. The result? You’ll both feel blissful, she’ll feel worshipped, and you’ll stay in control.

The Good in Bed Guide to Overcoming Premature Ejaculation

Continue Learning about Premature Ejaculation

Can premature ejaculation be a sign of a more serious health problem?
Dr. Harry Fisch, MDDr. Harry Fisch, MD
Premature ejaculation is a very common sexual dysfunction, but it is typically not indicative of a m...
With premature ejaculation, how long can I go before ejaculating?
Madeleine M. Castellanos, MDMadeleine M. Castellanos, MD
Most guys can actually only have intercourse for an average of about two to five minutes before ejac...
How Is Premature Ejaculation Treated?
How Is Premature Ejaculation Treated?
How Do I Cope If Sexual Health Issues Make Me Feel Like Less of a Man?