How can I last longer during sex with premature ejaculation?

Ian Kerner, PhD
Sexual Health
When you use your less-sensitive areas to stimulate her most-sensitive spots, you’ve got a winning formula for longer-lasting, pleasurable sex. In terms of your overall sex script, many of the perpendicular positions are best used prior to intense clitoral stimulation that could lead her to orgasm (such as oral sex), or before the transition into a sex position such as female-superior, from which she will orgasm.

Here’s the basic principle: You hold your erect penis in your hand so that it’s at a near-right angle to your partner’s body. You can incorporate this model into a number of different positions, including lying side by side, spooning, and standing. All have different sensations. For example, if you’re stretching out on your sides facing each other, your penis will be somewhat perpendicular to her genitals. From there, you can touch and rub her vulva and clitoris with the top side of your penis. The result? You’ll both feel blissful, she’ll feel worshipped, and you’ll stay in control.

The Good in Bed Guide to Overcoming Premature Ejaculation

Continue Learning about Premature Ejaculation

What Are the Most Common Concerns Men Have About Their Sexual Health?
What Causes Premature Ejaculation (PE)?
What Causes Premature Ejaculation (PE)?
How Can I Talk About My Premature Ejaculation with My Partner?
How Common Is Premature Ejaculation?
How Common Is Premature Ejaculation?