What is the key to successful foreplay for men with premature ejaculation?

Ian Kerner, PhD
Sexual Health
The key to successful foreplay for couples dealing with premature ejaculation is that you need to maintain a higher degree of control. You can enjoy all the pleasurable sensations, too, but “outercourse” -- sex without intercourse -- works best if you keep the focus on her: kissing her, touching her, sharing fantasy talk.

The Good in Bed Guide to Overcoming Premature Ejaculation

Continue Learning about Premature Ejaculation

Why was premature ejaculation beneficial in our evolution?
Ian Kerner, PhDIan Kerner, PhD
Believe it or not, premature ejaculation (PE) wasn’t always considered a problem -- in fact, it used...
Who experiences premature ejaculation?
Ian Kerner, PhDIan Kerner, PhD
Although the stereotype of premature ejaculation (PE) tends to be a horny teenager who can’t control...
How Can Premature Ejaculation Affect My Relationships?
What Causes Premature Ejaculation (PE)?
What Causes Premature Ejaculation (PE)?