Is premature ejaculation curable?

Ian Kerner, PhD
Sexual Health
Anyone who claims there’s a cure for premature ejaculation (PE) is lying. Think about it: If we had an effective cure for chronic, lifelong PE, it would no longer be a problem. (Acquired PE may improve if you treat the condition that’s causing it.) Yet we know that an estimated 30 percent of men, if not more, deal with PE at some point in their lives. These days we’re surrounded by information about PE, from the spam in your email inbox to books by respected sex therapists. That’s the good news. The bad news? Much of the material out there is outdated, exaggerated, or just plain wrong.
The Good in Bed Guide to Overcoming Premature Ejaculation

From the New York Times best-selling author of She Comes First arrives the definitive guide to managing premature ejaculation – a book that could save your sex life!Do you suffer from PE? Are you...

Continue Learning about Premature Ejaculation

Can premature ejaculation be a sign of a more serious health problem?
Dr. Harry Fisch, MDDr. Harry Fisch, MD
Premature ejaculation is a very common sexual dysfunction, but it is typically not indicative of a m...
What could be causing my inability to ejaculate?
Dr. Harry Fisch, MDDr. Harry Fisch, MD
The inability to ejaculate, or delayed ejaculation, can be caused by certain medications, and also t...
Can Sexual Health Issues, Such as Erectile Dysfunction, Signal Other Medical Conditions?
How Can I Last Longer During Sex with Premature Ejaculation?