How can slowing down during sex help prevent premature ejaculation?

Trying to hot foot it to the finish line could be making things worse for your premature ejaculation. So slow it down in bed, and try to just breathe, and enjoy every moment of what you're feeling with your partner. In fact, the more you concentrate on deep breathing, the less chance there is of your muscles tensing up, and your penis prematurely shooting its load. In fact, let your partner get on top so that you can just concentrate on syncing up with her breathing while she takes charge.
Sexy Ever After: Intimacy Post-Cancer

Sexy Ever After: Intimacy Post-Cancer

Recent studies show that 40-100 percent of men and women who have been treated for cancer have experienced some level of sexual dysfunction. Sexy Ever After: Intimacy Post-Cancer will help you...

Continue Learning about Premature Ejaculation

How Do I Cope If Sexual Health Issues Make Me Feel Like Less of a Man?
How Might a Man React to Having Premature Ejaculation?
What Causes Premature Ejaculation (PE)?
What Causes Premature Ejaculation (PE)?
How Can I Talk About My Premature Ejaculation with My Partner?