Will drinking alcohol treat premature ejaculation?

Ian Kerner, PhD
Sexual Health
Having a few drinks before sex is a trick most guys with premature ejaculation (PE) and even some without it, have tried to help themselves last longer.

The bottom line: Alcohol may indeed slightly increase your stamina, but it isn’t an appropriate solution. The negative effects of alcohol overuse, including liver disease, depression, an increased risk of accidents, and, of course, addiction, are well documented. Plus, alcohol consumption can raise your risk of developing erectile dysfunction, a condition that often goes hand in hand with PE, particularly in older men.
The Good in Bed Guide to Overcoming Premature Ejaculation

From the New York Times best-selling author of She Comes First arrives the definitive guide to managing premature ejaculation – a book that could save your sex life!Do you suffer from PE? Are you...

Continue Learning about Premature Ejaculation

What is the role of neurotransmitters in premature ejaculation?
What is the role of neurotransmitters in premature ejaculation? The proper balance of neurotransmitt...
How Can I Talk About My Premature Ejaculation with My Partner?
Can Premature Ejaculation Be a Sign of a More Serious Health Problem?
Does Premature Ejaculation Get Better Over Time?