Asparagus and celery can help with the horizontal tango. Asparagus is rich in vitamin E, which is essential for hormone-building, and celery contains androsterone, a hormone released in male sweat that turns women on.
- Q Why do women experience a decrease in libido as they age?
- Q Are changes in libido one of the side effects of Estrofem?
- Q How do I bring back the spark in the bedroom?
- Q What can help increase my sex drive (libido) during menopause?
- Q Will my sex drive return to normal after going off the pill?
- Q Are there natural remedies to increase sex drive?