Asparagus and celery can help with the horizontal tango. Asparagus is rich in vitamin E, which is essential for hormone-building, and celery contains androsterone, a hormone released in male sweat that turns women on.
- Q What should couples do when they have mismatched libidos?
- Q What foods and nutrients will benefit my sex life?
- Q How can mushroom beef barley soup increase my libido?
- Q How can pork tenderloin, quinoa and asparagus improve my sex life?
- Q Is it normal for a man's libido to change with age?
- Q Are changes in libido one of the side effects of Estrofem?