Asparagus and celery can help with the horizontal tango. Asparagus is rich in vitamin E, which is essential for hormone-building, and celery contains androsterone, a hormone released in male sweat that turns women on.
- Q How can I initiate sex even if I do not have a desire for it?
- Q Is it normal for a woman's sex drive to change with age?
- Q What should couples do when they have mismatched libidos?
- Q How can I support my partner with less interest in sex after a heart event?
- Q How can my partner and I handle differing sexual desire levels?
- Q Are there natural remedies to increase sex drive?