What are the symptoms of low sex drive?

The main symptom of low sex drive is a lack of interest in and desire for sex. This may mean that you think about sex less often, are less responsive to sexual stimulations, and get less pleasure out of sex. Since there's no "normal" level of libido, symptoms are very dependent on the individual. If you're less interested in sex than normal, or if your lack of sexual desire is bothering you, talk to a doctor.

Continue Learning about Sex Drive (Libido)

How can eating nutmeg increase my sex drive?
Add some spice to your sex life by sprinkling some nutmeg in your coffee or cereal. Nutmeg imita...
What causes a woman’s libido to decrease while nursing her baby?
Hilda Y. Hutcherson, MDHilda Y. Hutcherson, MD
Breastfeed­ing triggers the release of prolactin. Although this hormone is crucial for nursing -- it...
How Can I Get My Partner in the Mood for Sex?
How Do Hormone Fluctuations Affect Women?