What supplements can boost my sex drive?

Libido-boosting supplements include:
  • L-arginine, an amino acid available in supplement form, may dilate clitoral blood vessels, increasing flow to erogenous zones and helping to improve arousal.
  • To beat the blues and hold on to a good mood, which is essential to wanting to make love in the first place, try rhodiola, a plant-derived supplement. Rhodiola may help block the breakdown of the feel-good hormones dopamine and serotonin. Increasing dopamine can boost female sexual pleasure. Diluting 20-30 drops in a glass of water is the recommended dosage for both men and women.

This content originally appeared on doctoroz.com

Continue Learning about Sex Drive (Libido)

How can my partner and I handle differing sexual desire levels?
Ian Kerner, PhDIan Kerner, PhD
One solution is to embrace your desire differences and find a frequency that works for both of you. ...
How can oatmeal with cocoa powder improve my libido?
Oatmeal lowers cholesterol, and the polyphenols in unsweetened cocoa powder help to amplify oatmeal’...
How Can I Get My Partner in the Mood for Sex?
What Causes Vaginal Dryness?
What Causes Vaginal Dryness?