What supplements can boost my sex drive?

Libido-boosting supplements include:
  • L-arginine, an amino acid available in supplement form, may dilate clitoral blood vessels, increasing flow to erogenous zones and helping to improve arousal.
  • To beat the blues and hold on to a good mood, which is essential to wanting to make love in the first place, try rhodiola, a plant-derived supplement. Rhodiola may help block the breakdown of the feel-good hormones dopamine and serotonin. Increasing dopamine can boost female sexual pleasure. Diluting 20-30 drops in a glass of water is the recommended dosage for both men and women.

This content originally appeared on doctoroz.com

Continue Learning about Sex Drive (Libido)

Is it normal to have a good libido as I get older?
Not everyone sees a dip in their libido as they age, but is this normal? Watch the video to find ...
How can my partner and I match up our libidos?
Kristen MarkKristen Mark
Talk about why one of you isn’t in the mood. Stress about finances, jobs, children, and other ma...
How Can Cancer Treatment Affect My Sexual Health?
When Should Women Start Being Tested for Human Papillomavirus (HPV)?