The definition of "low sex drive" may be different for each person. In general, low sex drive is a lasting lack of desire for or interest in sex. Low sex drive - or low libido - may involve thinking about sex less often, getting less pleasure out of sex, and wanting to engage in sexual activity less frequently. There's no "normal" level of sex drive, but if your lack in interest in sex is bothering you, you can talk to a doctor to come up with possible solutions.
- Q How do I manage my low sex drive on a daily basis?
- Q Why is my husband always too tired for sex?
- Q What are the symptoms of low sex drive?
- Q What are the treatment options for low sex drive?
- Q What is flibanserin for treating low libido in women?
- Q How do medications treat low sex drive?