The definition of "low sex drive" may be different for each person. In general, low sex drive is a lasting lack of desire for or interest in sex. Low sex drive - or low libido - may involve thinking about sex less often, getting less pleasure out of sex, and wanting to engage in sexual activity less frequently. There's no "normal" level of sex drive, but if your lack in interest in sex is bothering you, you can talk to a doctor to come up with possible solutions.
- Q How can I enjoy sex if I don't feel comfortable with my body?
- Q What psychological problems may cause loss of libido?
- Q Is low sex drive a serious problem?
- Q Should I talk to my doctor about my low sex drive?
- Q Are there alternative treatments for low sex drive?
- Q Can a low libido be a symptom of another medical condition?