What is low sex drive?

The definition of "low sex drive" may be different for each person. In general, low sex drive is a lasting lack of desire for or interest in sex. Low sex drive - or low libido - may involve thinking about sex less often, getting less pleasure out of sex, and wanting to engage in sexual activity less frequently. There's no "normal" level of sex drive, but if your lack in interest in sex is bothering you, you can talk to a doctor to come up with possible solutions.

Continue Learning about Sex Drive (Libido)

How do I bring back the spark in the bedroom?
Kristen MarkKristen Mark
Try these tips: -- Compliment each other and kiss daily, which promotes intimacy. Have sex regul...
Are changes in libido one of the side effects of Estrofem?
MediGuardMediGuard
Changes in libido have been reported by patients taking hormones. Libido change may be difficult...
Can Being Overweight Affect My Libido and Sexual Performance?
Can Depression Affect a Person's Sex Drive?