The definition of "low sex drive" may be different for each person. In general, low sex drive is a lasting lack of desire for or interest in sex. Low sex drive - or low libido - may involve thinking about sex less often, getting less pleasure out of sex, and wanting to engage in sexual activity less frequently. There's no "normal" level of sex drive, but if your lack in interest in sex is bothering you, you can talk to a doctor to come up with possible solutions.
- Q How can I enjoy sex if I don't feel comfortable with my body?
- Q Can a low libido be a symptom of another medical condition?
- Q What are medical treatments for low libido?
- Q Does low sex drive affect men differently than women?
- Q How do I manage my low sex drive on a daily basis?
- Q Why is my husband always too tired for sex?