The definition of "low sex drive" may be different for each person. In general, low sex drive is a lasting lack of desire for or interest in sex. Low sex drive - or low libido - may involve thinking about sex less often, getting less pleasure out of sex, and wanting to engage in sexual activity less frequently. There's no "normal" level of sex drive, but if your lack in interest in sex is bothering you, you can talk to a doctor to come up with possible solutions.
- Q Can low sex drive be permanent?
- Q How do I manage my low sex drive on a daily basis?
- Q Which medications can cause loss of libido?
- Q Why is my husband always too tired for sex?
- Q Does low sex drive make sex painful?
- Q What can cause loss of libido in men?