The definition of "low sex drive" may be different for each person. In general, low sex drive is a lasting lack of desire for or interest in sex. Low sex drive - or low libido - may involve thinking about sex less often, getting less pleasure out of sex, and wanting to engage in sexual activity less frequently. There's no "normal" level of sex drive, but if your lack in interest in sex is bothering you, you can talk to a doctor to come up with possible solutions.
- Q When does a lack of libido mean a medical problem?
- Q Is there a cure for low sex drive?
- Q What should I do if my partner has low sex drive?
- Q Does low sex drive make sex painful?
- Q Which medications can cause loss of libido?
- Q Can low sex drive be prevented?