The definition of "low sex drive" may be different for each person. In general, low sex drive is a lasting lack of desire for or interest in sex. Low sex drive - or low libido - may involve thinking about sex less often, getting less pleasure out of sex, and wanting to engage in sexual activity less frequently. There's no "normal" level of sex drive, but if your lack in interest in sex is bothering you, you can talk to a doctor to come up with possible solutions.
- Q What can cause loss of libido in men?
- Q Why is little or no sex drive something I shouldn't ignore?
- Q When does a lack of libido mean a medical problem?
- Q Can low sex drive be permanent?
- Q How common is low sex drive?
- Q Why do many women in long-term relationships lose their desire?