The definition of "low sex drive" may be different for each person. In general, low sex drive is a lasting lack of desire for or interest in sex. Low sex drive - or low libido - may involve thinking about sex less often, getting less pleasure out of sex, and wanting to engage in sexual activity less frequently. There's no "normal" level of sex drive, but if your lack in interest in sex is bothering you, you can talk to a doctor to come up with possible solutions.
- Q What psychological problems may cause loss of libido?
- Q What can cause loss of libido in men?
- Q Why is little or no sex drive something I shouldn't ignore?
- Q How do medications treat low sex drive?
- Q Should I talk to my doctor about my low sex drive?
- Q Why do many women in long-term relationships lose their desire?