The definition of "low sex drive" may be different for each person. In general, low sex drive is a lasting lack of desire for or interest in sex. Low sex drive - or low libido - may involve thinking about sex less often, getting less pleasure out of sex, and wanting to engage in sexual activity less frequently. There's no "normal" level of sex drive, but if your lack in interest in sex is bothering you, you can talk to a doctor to come up with possible solutions.
- Q Does low sex drive affect men differently than women?
- Q Can low sex drive be prevented?
- Q What are medical treatments for low libido?
- Q How is low sex drive diagnosed?
- Q Can sex therapy treat low libido?
- Q How can a woman get sexual satisfaction if her partner has a low libido?