The definition of "low sex drive" may be different for each person. In general, low sex drive is a lasting lack of desire for or interest in sex. Low sex drive - or low libido - may involve thinking about sex less often, getting less pleasure out of sex, and wanting to engage in sexual activity less frequently. There's no "normal" level of sex drive, but if your lack in interest in sex is bothering you, you can talk to a doctor to come up with possible solutions.
- Q When does a lack of libido mean a medical problem?
- Q How can I enjoy sex if I don't feel comfortable with my body?
- Q What are the symptoms of low sex drive?
- Q How does low sex drive affect the body?
- Q Are there alternative treatments for low sex drive?
- Q What medications can lower a man's sex drive?