Healthful foods in general keep your body working better, which keeps your sex life in good working order. But some foods seem to give your love life a little extra oomph. Try figs. They're rich in amino acids that may set your desire afire. Or, if you're a guy, eat more bananas. They contain bromelain, an enzyme thought to boost male libido.
- Q What foods can boost my sex drive?
- Q What foods and nutrients will benefit my sex life?
- Q How can celery and peanut butter improve my sex life?
- Q How can pork tenderloin, quinoa and asparagus improve my sex life?
- Q What vegetables can increase my sex drive?
- Q Why does the pill decrease a woman's sex drive?