Healthful foods in general keep your body working better, which keeps your sex life in good working order. But some foods seem to give your love life a little extra oomph. Try figs. They're rich in amino acids that may set your desire afire. Or, if you're a guy, eat more bananas. They contain bromelain, an enzyme thought to boost male libido.
- Q What are some key ways to kick-start a sagging sex drive?
- Q Are men and women hard-wired differently when it comes to arousal and sex?
- Q What foods and nutrients will benefit my sex life?
- Q What vegetables can increase my sex drive?
- Q Is it normal to have a good libido as I get older?
- Q How can I support my partner with less interest in sex after a heart event?