Healthful foods in general keep your body working better, which keeps your sex life in good working order. But some foods seem to give your love life a little extra oomph. Try figs. They're rich in amino acids that may set your desire afire. Or, if you're a guy, eat more bananas. They contain bromelain, an enzyme thought to boost male libido.
- Q What can I do to increase my sex drive?
- Q What are the benefits of a healthy sex life during menopause?
- Q What are some key ways to kick-start a sagging sex drive?
- Q What medications affect sex drive?
- Q Is it normal for a woman's sex drive to change with age?
- Q Does testosterone affect a woman's libido?