Healthful foods in general keep your body working better, which keeps your sex life in good working order. But some foods seem to give your love life a little extra oomph. Try figs. They're rich in amino acids that may set your desire afire. Or, if you're a guy, eat more bananas. They contain bromelain, an enzyme thought to boost male libido.
- Q What foods can increase a woman's libido?
- Q How can mushroom beef barley soup increase my libido?
- Q How might blood-pressure lowering medications affect sexual activity?
- Q Does growing older mean my sex life is over?
- Q Will my sex drive return to normal after going off the pill?
- Q What is sex drive?