What fruits can increase my sex drive?

Healthful foods in general keep your body working better, which keeps your sex life in good working order. But some foods seem to give your love life a little extra oomph. Try figs. They're rich in amino acids that may set your desire afire. Or, if you're a guy, eat more bananas. They contain bromelain, an enzyme thought to boost male libido.

Continue Learning about Sex Drive (Libido)

How can mushroom beef barley soup increase my libido?
Lunch with mushroom beef barley soup is designed to increase your testosterone, the most important h...
How can I talk to my partner about our mismatched libidos?
Madeleine M. Castellanos, MDMadeleine M. Castellanos, MD
Perhaps the best way to start a positive conversation with each other about mismatched libidos is to...
Is It Normal for a Man's Libido to Change with Age?
Best Foods for a Better Sex Life
Best Foods for a Better Sex Life