Healthful foods in general keep your body working better, which keeps your sex life in good working order. But some foods seem to give your love life a little extra oomph. Try figs. They're rich in amino acids that may set your desire afire. Or, if you're a guy, eat more bananas. They contain bromelain, an enzyme thought to boost male libido.
- Q How can I initiate sex even if I do not have a desire for it?
- Q Why are humans more interested in sex in summertime?
- Q How can fear after a heart attack affect sexual activity?
- Q What causes a woman’s libido to decrease while nursing her baby?
- Q What should I do if my partner wants sex more often than I do?
- Q Can testosterone supplements increase a man's libido?