Healthful foods in general keep your body working better, which keeps your sex life in good working order. But some foods seem to give your love life a little extra oomph. Try figs. They're rich in amino acids that may set your desire afire. Or, if you're a guy, eat more bananas. They contain bromelain, an enzyme thought to boost male libido.
- Q What foods can boost my sex drive?
- Q Can testosterone supplements increase a man's libido?
- Q Can adults develop low sex drive later in life?
- Q How can good communication with my partner increase my sex drive?
- Q How can I increase my libido without medication?
- Q What can help increase my sex drive (libido) during menopause?