Healthful foods in general keep your body working better, which keeps your sex life in good working order. But some foods seem to give your love life a little extra oomph. Try figs. They're rich in amino acids that may set your desire afire. Or, if you're a guy, eat more bananas. They contain bromelain, an enzyme thought to boost male libido.
- Q Are there creams to increase female libido?
- Q Is it normal for a man's libido to change with age?
- Q How can fear after a heart attack affect sexual activity?
- Q Are changes in libido one of the side effects of Estrofem?
- Q What can I do to increase my sex drive?
- Q How can oatmeal with cocoa powder improve my libido?