Should I talk to my doctor about my low sex drive?

If you're bothered by your low sex drive, it's a good idea to talk to your doctor. It's up to you to determine what's "low libido" for you, since the definition may vary depending on each person. If your lack of interest in sex is upsetting to you, or if it's affecting your relationship, a doctor may be able to help find the cause and propose possible solutions.

Continue Learning about Sex Drive (Libido)

How might cholesterol medications affect sexual activity?
SecondsCount.orgSecondsCount.org
Fibrates and statins may cause impotence (the inability to maintain an erection). If you experience ...
Are there creams to increase female libido?
Patricia Geraghty, NPPatricia Geraghty, NP
Female libido is very complicated; affected by lifestyle, stress, relationships, general health, and...
Is Sexual Health About More Than Just Sex?
What Can Women Do to Boost Their Libido?