What natural supplements increase a women's libido?

Ed Ratush
Ed Ratush on behalf of Good In Bed
Psychiatry

I will first say that supplements are already less then natural. And while many things out there claim to have positive impact on libido, the most natural and healthy method of increasing libido involves doing the things we all already know but make excuses not to do. So here is a list of a few basic things that is guaranteed to improve libido for most people if done right:

• Eat organic. Limit caloric intake to 1,200 - 1,600 calories.
  • Rigorous exercise. Walking is not enough. Rigorous means rigorous. You need to sweat, be out of breath and push your muscles to the limit each time. If you are not sore the next 2 days you need to work even harder.
  • Get dressed in the morning as if you are preparing for the day of your arranged marriage and you want your spouse to find you irresistible.
  • Get acquainted with your sexuality, your body, parts and places that you consider your erogenous zones. Wake up your genitals! Do not wait to be in the mood to acknowledge that you have the right parts.
  • Eat oatmeal! It's good for your heart and it definitely boosts libido.

Continue Learning about Sex Drive (Libido)

Is It Normal for the Quality of a Man's Orgasms to Change with Age?
What Affect Can Sex Drive Have on a Relationship?
How Can Cancer Treatment Affect My Sexual Health?
Should a Woman on Hormone Therapy for Low Libido have Annual Mammogram?