Are changes in libido one of the side effects of Estrofem?

Changes in libido have been reported by patients taking hormones. Libido change may be difficult to pinpoint to a drug alone as there are many contributing factors. If the side effect continues or worsens you should discuss this with your doctor.

Continue Learning about Sex Drive (Libido)

What can I do to increase my sex drive?
Our partners can be remarkably out of touch with understanding what gets us in the mood. Instead of ...
Why are humans more interested in sex in summertime?
There's a biological reason why humans are hornier during the summer (and it has nothing to do with ...
Are Herbal or Other Dietary Supplements Safe and Effective to Treat Menopause Symptoms?
How Can I Get My Partner in the Mood for Sex?