Is there a cure for low sex drive?

Diana Meeks
Diana Meeks on behalf of Sigma Nursing

There's not really a guaranteed "cure" for improving low sex drive, but there are a variety of things that may help. Lifestyle changes such as getting more exercise and reducing stress levels can help improve sex drive. Improving your relationship with your partner may also help treat low libido. Therapy or counseling, increased communication, and focus on other good things in your relationship can all help increase your sex drive. In some cases, the cause may be physical. If you think hormonal problems or certain medications you're taking may be affecting your sex drive, talk to your doctor to come up with possible treatments.

Continue Learning about Sex Drive (Libido)

What Kind of Emotional Factors Can Affect My Ability to Orgasm?
Do I Need an Annual Check-Up?
Do I Need an Annual Check-Up?
Is It Normal for the Quality of a Man's Orgasms to Change with Age?
What Can Women Do to Boost Their Libido?