How can eating nutmeg increase my sex drive?

Add some spice to your sex life by sprinkling some nutmeg in your coffee or cereal. Nutmeg imitates the effects of serotonin -- its scent allows for relaxation and its taste can elevate mood. Lack of sleep can also be a culprit responsible for low sex drive. Nutmeg can help your sleep cycle as well, as it is rich in the sleep-inducing amino acid tryptophan.
This content originally appeared on doctoroz.com

Continue Learning about Sex Drive (Libido)

How can oatmeal with cocoa powder improve my libido?
Oatmeal lowers cholesterol, and the polyphenols in unsweetened cocoa powder help to amplify oatmeal’...
How can I initiate sex even if I do not have a desire for it?
Emily NagoskiEmily Nagoski
Feminist lesbian sex therapist Susan Iasenza suggests reframing the issue from “desire” for sex to “...
Is It Normal for a Woman's Sex Drive to Change with Age?
What Are the Benefits of a Healthy Sex Life During Menopause?