How can celery and peanut butter improve my sex life?

Raw celery contains androsterone, a male hormone that is thought to attract women. Once eaten, the hormone is released via the sweat glands. In addition, celery is a low calorie food that also freshens your breath. Peanut butter is high in monounsaturated fats, which increase dopamine. Increasing dopamine can boost female sexual pleasure.

This content originally appeared on doctoroz.com

Continue Learning about Sex Drive (Libido)

What foods and nutrients will benefit my sex life?
Sure, chocolate has long been considered the consummate love drug, because the ingredients have ...
Why does the pill decrease a woman's sex drive?
Madeleine M. Castellanos, MDMadeleine M. Castellanos, MD
In women, testosterone is produced both in the adrenal glands (found above the kidneys) and in t...
What Are Kegel Exercises?
What Are Kegel Exercises?
You're Never Too Old for Great Sex
You're Never Too Old for Great Sex