How can I increase my libido without medication?

Ian Kerner, PhD
Sexual Health
You don’t always need to experience desire to be physically aroused. Discuss your concerns with your partner. Try a “sexual warm-up,” an arousal technique that does not lead to ejaculation or climax. The theory is that this increases your ability to generate more testosterone, thereby causing more arousal naturally. Also try having sex when you think you’re not in the mood. Having sex tends to inspire more sex, so the act itself may cause you to want it more.

Continue Learning about Sex Drive (Libido)

How can I support my partner with less interest in sex after a heart event?
SecondsCount.orgSecondsCount.org
When your partner has heart disease, it can make you nearly sick with worry if you let it. Additiona...
Can adults develop low sex drive later in life?
It's pretty common for adults to develop some form of low sex drive later in life. Even if people ha...
What Factors Can Make It Difficult to Get Aroused, Even If a Woman's Sex Drive Is Fine?
Is It Normal for a Man's Libido to Change with Age?