How can I increase my libido without medication?

Ian Kerner, PhD
Sexual Health
You don’t always need to experience desire to be physically aroused. Discuss your concerns with your partner. Try a “sexual warm-up,” an arousal technique that does not lead to ejaculation or climax. The theory is that this increases your ability to generate more testosterone, thereby causing more arousal naturally. Also try having sex when you think you’re not in the mood. Having sex tends to inspire more sex, so the act itself may cause you to want it more.

Continue Learning about Sex Drive (Libido)

What is sex drive?
Sex drive, or libido, is exactly what it sounds like: A person's desire to have sex. Sex drive invol...
Does testosterone affect a woman's libido?
Jan L. Shifren, MDJan L. Shifren, MD
Many people don't realize that women also produce testosterone naturally, and this hormone affec...
What Is a Relaxed Vagina?
What Is a Relaxed Vagina?
How Is Vaginal Dryness Treated?
How Is Vaginal Dryness Treated?