Sex, Relationships and You
A healthy sex life and strong relationships contribute to your physical and mental health in many ways, from keeping you fit and youthful to helping you live a longer, happier life. Likewise, your sex life and relationships are affected by many things, including how physically active you are, what you eat, some health conditions and more.
Why Sexual Health Matters
You need to be healthy to have a good sex life -- and you need a good sex life to be healthy! Diet, exercise, stress management and nutrition all play a role in healthy sexual function.
Train Your Brain for Better SexTry Brain Fit Life
Relationship BoostersLearn to strengthen your
bond with loved ones
Percentage of women who experience a
sexual problem at some point
Sex & Relationship Q&As
Madeleine Castellanos, MD
As I get older, how might my diet affect my sex life?
A steady diet of cheeseburgers, soda, and channel surfing may seem like no big deal when you're younger, but as we age, these poor choices begin to take their toll on our health. The result? Clogged . . .
- Q What does transgender mean?
- Q What is intercourse?
- Q When do men and women reach their individual sexual peaks?
- Q How can I learn to have tantric sex?
- Q Should sex stop at a certain age?
- Q Is soul mates' love a journey or a destination?
- Q What causes urination during intercourse?
- Q What is celibacy?
- Q How long does sexual intercourse usually last?
- Q What are the physical effects of sexual abstinence?