What is transphobia?

Transphobia is the fear of and hatred toward transgender or transexual people. It involves much more than a slanderous term being uttered on a street corner late at night. Because the system of two rigid genders is so prevalent in society, people who don't fit this norm find it difficult to attend school, hold jobs, or even go to public restrooms without the fear of rejection, harassment, violence, or even arrest.

Our Bodies, Ourselves: A New Edition for a New Era

America's best-selling book on all aspects of women's health With more than four million copies sold, "Our Bodies, Ourselves" is "the" classic resource that women of all ages can turn to for...

Continue Learning about Sex and Relationships

Should a Woman on Hormone Therapy for Low Libido have Annual Mammogram?
What Factors Can Make It Difficult to Get Aroused, Even If a Woman's Sex Drive Is Fine?
How Can I Feel More Comfortable With My Body During Sex?
Is the G-Spot Real?
Is the G-Spot Real?