What is the best sexual aid?

Bonnie Lynn Wright, PhD
Geriatrics Nursing
A healthy mental/emotional attitude towards sex. Physical health is also important. Those are the best sexual aids there are and they are free to all! If you are looking for toys to add to your sexual pleasure, they abound. They are not free. Preferably do not pick toys that hurt you or your partner in any way, physically or psychologically. If you are looking for appliances to overcome a physical sexual dysfunction, see your health care provider. For men, there are appliances that can be implanted to assist with erectile dysfunction if medication doesn't work. For women with anatomical barriers to sexual functioning, see your doctor. Surgical correction may be both necessary and available.

Continue Learning about Sex and Relationships

What Are the Risks Associated with Hormone Therapy to Treat Low Libido in Women?
What Are the Most Common Sexual Health Concerns Among Your Patients?
How Can I Stay in Good Sexual Health as I Age?
How Often Do Most Married Couples Have Sex?