What is prozestra?

Prozestra is a supplemental progesterone cream that uses a wild yam as a source for progesterone. Prozestra is not regulated and approved by the FDA and it may not have a steady amount of progesterone in it.  It is the same active ingredient as what you get with a prescription but in a much lower dose.  Discuss your options with your physician to decide the best course of action for you with your medical history and other medications.

Continue Learning about Sex and Relationships

What Body Parts Should I Focus on to Stimulate My Partner?
What Are the Risks Associated with Hormone Therapy to Treat Low Libido in Women?
How Can I Feel More Comfortable With My Body During Sex?
How Is Vaginal Dryness Treated?
How Is Vaginal Dryness Treated?