What is prozestra?

Prozestra is a supplemental progesterone cream that uses a wild yam as a source for progesterone. Prozestra is not regulated and approved by the FDA and it may not have a steady amount of progesterone in it.  It is the same active ingredient as what you get with a prescription but in a much lower dose.  Discuss your options with your physician to decide the best course of action for you with your medical history and other medications.

Continue Learning about Sex and Relationships

My Legs Shake After Sex. Is That Normal?
If you’ve ever wrapped up a romp in the hay with shaky legs, you’re probably wondering why. While everyone’s body responds to orgasms differently, sha...
How can obstructive sleep apnea affect a woman's sex life?
Dr. Michael Breus, PhDDr. Michael Breus, PhD
Women, like men, are likely to find their sexual lives negatively affected by obstructive sleep ...
Is "Female Viagra" Right for You?
Is "Female Viagra" Right for You?Is "Female Viagra" Right for You?Is "Female Viagra" Right for You?Is "Female Viagra" Right for You?
Two medications have been approved to treat female sexual dysfunction—but do they really work?
How Can I Pinpoint Why My Libido Is Low?